How a Photographer Earns $20k/Month + 31 Best Stay-at-Home Jobs

Hey there,

I hope you're doing great.

How was your weekend?

I've written some new articles lately and here are some you may enjoy:

How I Make $20,000 A Month As A Family, Maternity, and Newborn Photographer - Here's how my friend runs a successful photography business! I asked her questions like: How much money can a professional photographer earn? Is there room for new photographers?

31 Best Stay At Home Jobs (#1 Is My Full Time Job!) - Are you looking for the best stay at home jobs? Now that so much more work can be done online, there are more stay at home jobs than ever before.

9 Best Ways To Sell a Car and Make Money - There are so many ways to sell your car such as selling privately, going through an online platform, or selling to a local car dealership. Each method of selling a car has its pros and cons.

Enjoy!

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents

P.S. Do you scan your grocery receipts after you've finished shopping? Fetch Rewards (this is my referral link) is one of the easiest ways to earn free gift cards with very little effort. All you have to do is take pictures of your receipts, and you'll earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards to stores like Target or Amazon. I personally use this app for all of my grocery shopping and love how easy it is! You can sign up for Fetch Rewards for free here.

P.P.S. Want to read personal stories? Here are some of my past favorites:



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments: