How Blogging Changed My Life (And My Family’s Future) Forever

Hi there!

I never expected blogging to impact my family's life the way it has.

What started as a small side hobby quickly turned into something much bigger – something that would change our lives forever.

Before I started Making Sense of Cents, I worked a normal 8-to-5 job, feeling stuck in the routine of commuting, sitting in an office all day, and barely having time to enjoy life. I was also not happy with my student loan debt, and I was living paycheck to paycheck for years.

But then I started blogging.

At first, it was just a hobby – a way to keep track of paying off my debt and learning about personal finance.

I had no idea that my blog would eventually allow me to quit my job, achieve financial independence, and build a life filled with freedom, flexibility, and opportunities that I never thought possible.

Today, I want to share the biggest ways blogging has changed my life and my family's life, in hopes that it might inspire you to create a new path for yourself, too (it could be blogging, yes, or maybe some other career path that you've been thinking about trying out – here are 30+ Small Business Ideas to look into if you're interested).

​Please head to How Blogging Changed My Life (And My Family's Future) Forever to read the full article.​

Enjoy!

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents

​

P.S. You can learn how to start a blog in my free How To Start A Blog Course. In this free course, I show you how to create a blog, from the technical side to earning your first income and attracting readers. Over 80,000 people have taken it!

P.P.S. If you're thinking about starting a blog to earn money, affiliate marketing is what truly changed everything for me. It's how I make most of my blogging income, even while I'm away from my laptop. If you want to learn how to do the same, check out my step-by-step course, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing.

​

Recommended reading:



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments: