How you can make extra money in your spare time

Hey there!

How's your week going so far?

If you're looking for easy ways to earn a little extra money in your spare time, I have two new survey sites I recently tested for you - plus two more helpful posts to check out too.

​NiceSurveys Review – This is a newer survey site and I earned my first Amazon gift card payout within about 24 hours - it was super easy. Click here to try out NiceSurveys right now.​

​HeyPiggy Review – HeyPiggy lets you cash out once you reach just $1 (super low!). I like that they even give you a tiny bonus if you get screened out of a survey - plus you can choose PayPal, Venmo, or a big list of gift cards. Click here to try out HeyPiggy right now.​

​30 Jobs Where You Can Be Your Own Boss - I've been my own boss for over 10 years, and I absolutely love it. I've had the freedom to work when I want, where I want, and to focus on the projects that excite me the most.

​17 Low Effort Side Hustles That Can Make You Extra Money - Do you want to earn more money without working long hours or learning new skills? A low effort side hustle can be a good way to make extra income while fitting around your busy life.

Enjoy!

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents

​

P.S. I'm thinking about starting my own Etsy shop to sell printables. I've been thinking about it a ton ever since doing this interview - How I Made $6,161 in Just 4 Months With a New Etsy Printables Shop. Let me know if that's something you'd like to hear more about!

​

*There are affiliate links in this email. Just a quick reminder too - surveys won't make you rich nor will they be a full-time income, but they can be a way to earn a little extra spending money here and there. I always like to think of them as "coffee money" or a fun treat that you can do from your couch, not a full paycheck.



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments: