Happy holidays from me to you

Hi there!

As we settle into the holiday season, I'm taking a moment to reflect and share how thankful I am for you.

Thank you for being here, for reading my blog, for sharing your stories, and for being a part of this community. Whether you've been with me for years or are a new reader, I'm so glad you're here.

I know this time of year can bring all kinds of feelings - joy, stress, excitement, and more.

However you're feeling right now, I hope you're able to find a little time to rest and breathe.

Whether you're curled up with hot cocoa, traveling to see loved ones, working through the holidays, or just keeping things low-key, I hope you are having a great time.

I'm excited to head into the new year with you, but for now, I just want to wish you a happy holiday season.

Happy holidays!

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents​

​

P.S. I'm planning on interviewing more people in 2026, and I'd love your help. If you know someone with an inspiring money story - like someone who reached retirement, paid off debt, or built a flexible lifestyle - send me their name. I may reach out to them to see if they'd like to be featured.

P.P.S. If you're looking for something to read, here you go:



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments: