Income ideas if you’re ready for a change

Hello!

If you’ve been thinking about making extra money, changing jobs, or finding more flexible work, today’s email is for you.

I’m sharing a few articles that can help you think through some different paths, whether you want a job that feels more secure, a job with fun perks, or a way to make money from your laptop.

These are all great if you want more options and a little more freedom in your day-to-day life.

​14 Best Airport Jobs That Pay Well (And Some Let You Fly for Free) - There are many reasons you might want to work at an airport – maybe you’re looking for consistent income, you want flight benefits, or you love the airport and want to be there as much as possible.

​24 Jobs AI Won’t Replace (That Still Need Real People) - Looking for the best jobs that AI won’t replace? Here's a list of the jobs that I think will be around for a long time.

​How To Make Money With A Laptop - For me, I have been making an income from my laptop for many years now. I can work from home, work while traveling, not have a commute, have a flexible schedule, and more. I really enjoy being able to work from a laptop (it is the best thing ever!).

I want to hear from you! What kind of job sounds best to you right now?

Have a great day!

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents

​

P.S. Want to build a more flexible way to make money? My free blogging course walks you through how to start a blog. You can join here.​

​



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments: