He made $52,000 from Facebook and Instagram

Hey there!

Last month, I told you about Jeff, who had already earned $31,496 from Facebook by July 23.

Well... the month is now over, and I have his final numbers.

Jeff earned around $42,000 from Facebook in July. When you include what he earned from Instagram, he made more than $52,000 from the two platforms combined in just one month.

Yes, over $52,000 in one month!

But the final number isn’t the only reason I’m emailing you again.

I had several questions for Jeff, especially because Facebook has recently started placing more value on original content and reducing the reach of content that is simply copied or reposted.

So, I asked him:

  • What helped you reach this record income month?
  • Has your posting strategy changed over the last year?
  • How are you creating more original content?
  • Is this still a good opportunity for someone brand new?

I added all four of his new answers to the original interview.

Please head to How I Got Paid $39,177 Directly From Facebook in One Month Just To Post Content to read the full article.

Even if you read the interview when I first shared it, I think you’ll find the new update very helpful.

Enjoy!

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents

P.S. If reading Jeff's story makes you want to try this yourself, I also recommend his Get Paid To Post course (this is my referral link). It walks through exactly how to qualify for Facebook monetization, what content performs well, and how to build an account that can earn from posts. Even if you're starting from scratch, it's a very helpful guide.

P.P.S. Here's proof from one Facebook post that made him $3,390.

And here's proof of his July 2026 income:



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments: