I got paid to play a game on my phone

I tested it for one week, spent $0, and successfully requested my payout.  ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

Hi!

Do you ever play games on your phone while watching TV or relaxing at home?

I know many people who already play games on their phones, so I decided to test the new games feature on American Consumer Opinion and see what the whole experience was like - from downloading a game and earning rewards to cashing out.

For about one week, I played UNO on my phone, mainly while watching TV or doing something else that didn’t need my full attention.

I earned $12.01 from the game and $14.44 total after answering a few surveys too. I didn’t spend any money, my rewards appeared immediately, and I was able to request my payout by check.

Of course, playing games is not a job or a way to get rich. But if you already spend time playing games on your phone, you may prefer choosing one that lets you earn a little extra money at the same time.

In my new article, I share how the rewards worked, how much time I spent playing, and my honest opinion on whether it was worth it.

Click here to read about how I earned extra money playing games and taking surveys.

Have you ever tried getting paid to play a game?

Enjoy!

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents

P.S. Want to try American Consumer Opinion? You can sign up for free here through my referral link.

*I am an affiliate for American Consumer Opinion.

Recommended reading:



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments: