I’ve Done Over 20 Side Hustles in My Life: Here’s What I Think of Each

Hey there!

I started making extra money and side hustling around 15 years ago, and since then I have done over 20 different side hustles.

I started so that I could stop living paycheck to paycheck, and so that I could pay off my student loans quickly (I ended up paying off $40,000 in student loans in just 7 months thanks to side hustling!).

Some were short-lived, while others turned into steady streams of income (and are even my full-time income today).

Each side job taught me something valuable about money, time, and effort.

I juggled everything from reselling clothes online to being a virtual assistant, mystery shopping, answering online surveys, having roommates, and more.

There isn't one best way to make extra money; it depends on what you're good at, what you like, how much time you have, and more.

If you want to start a side job, my experiences can help you decide. I'll tell you what I learned from each one I tried, so you can see the pros and cons of each.

You can read the full article at I've Done Over 20 Side Hustles in My Life: Here's What I Think of Each.

Enjoy!

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents

Related reading:



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments: