What I Think About Blogging After Earning Over $5,000,000

Hey!

This month marks 13 years of blogging for me.

When I started my blog in August 2011, I had no idea what I was jumping into. At first, it was just a hobby. I wanted to talk about personal finance and share my own experiences. I didn't know that blogging could actually make money!

As time went on, my blog grew. I went from writing in secret to having a community of readers who followed my journey. Blogging turned into a way of life for me. It allowed me to leave my day job and do something I love. And now, I get to share my story and tips with millions of readers each year.

Thirteen years ago, I never would have guessed this for myself!

And, I have never been more grateful, especially lately.

My blog has become a great business that lets me enjoy my work, have a flexible schedule, and make a good living.

Read the full article at What I Think About Blogging After Earning Over $5,000,000.

Enjoy!

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents

Related content:



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments: