Hello! Just a quick reminder - the discount for my affiliate marketing course is ending tonight, Sunday, July 19th at 11:59 PM, and this is your last chance to get $50 off. Click here to join and use code JULY2026 to save $50. Affiliate marketing is one of the most flexible, rewarding ways to make money blogging - and it’s also my favorite. It lets you earn semi-passive income around the clock, so you can work when and where you want. One reason I love affiliate marketing so much is because I can write one helpful blog post, and it can keep earning me money for years - even while I’m sleeping or on vacation! If you’ve been thinking about learning how to make money blogging - whether you’re just starting or trying to grow what you’ve already built - this course will walk you through it, step-by-step. In the course, you’ll learn:
Whether you're just getting started or you've been blogging for a while but haven’t figured out how to make it profitable, this course will walk you through it all. Over 10,000 students have taken this course, and many are now earning hundreds or even thousands each month with their blogs. Click here to join and use code JULY2026 to save $50. If you have any questions, just hit reply. I’m happy to help! Michelle Schroeder-Gardner at www.makingsenseofcents.com P.S. A few quick questions I often get about the course:
P.P.S. The $50 discount ends tonight at 11:59 PM. You can click here to sign up. |
Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443
Related posts


No comments: