Could you build a more flexible life?

Hi there!

One thing I love about personal finance is that there is no one “right” path.

For some people, freedom may mean retiring early. For others, it may mean working from home, starting a small business, moving somewhere new, or simply having more control over their day.

And sometimes, you don’t know what you want until you try something different.

Today, I wanted to share a few articles about work, freedom, and building a life that fits you better.

How I Retired at 42 in Portugal on Index Funds and an Etsy Shop I Built in My Spare Time - This interview shares how Janeen used index fund investing and an Etsy shop to retire early and move to Portugal. If you’ve ever wondered how small steps can add up to a big life change, this is a really inspiring read.

I Worked From Home for 10+ Years, Then Tried an In-Person Job – Here’s What Surprised Me - After working from home for over 10 years, my sister tried an in-person job again. In this article, she shares what surprised her, what she liked, what was harder than expected, and what it made her realize about work.

12 Faceless Business Ideas To Make Money Without Showing Your Face - Want to make money online without becoming the face of a brand or showing your face?

What would more work freedom look like for you?

Hit reply and let me know - I always love hearing what you’re working on.

Have a great day!

Michelle from Making Sense of Cents



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 411 Walnut Street #13918, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043-3443

No comments: